First date tips that might help you plan your first encounter:
- Just do dinner! There’s a reason a dinner date is a classic. With no distractions other than something delicious, dinner is a great way to bond with a new potential partner.
- Cook together – Go on a grocery run together and whip up something yummy.
- Go for a stroll – Walking around can be an excellent way to get to know someone better.
- Walk shelter dogs – If you both love animals, this could be an excellent way to spend time together while also doing something good for your community.
- Get breakfast – Breakfast dates are an excellent way to start your day off right. This could possibly lead to a lovely day together.
- Make a sweet deal – If you’re both into sweets, try baking something together.
- Bust out the board games – Board games can be an excellent way to break the ice and have some fun a first date.
- Hit up an arcade – Arcades can be a lot of fun and bring out your competitive side.
Remember that it’s important to choose activities that you both enjoy so that you can have fun together and get to know each other better on your first date.